10. Tragus piercing:Tragus is a part of our ear which is located at the opening of the ear and is formed of a fairly thick part of the ear cartilage. The process of tragus piercing involves small gauge piercing needles and the jewelry usually worn in the tragus is of the form of captive bead rings, curved barbells, or posts. Though it is a comparatively robust form of ear piercing, but it may turn irritable at times. Wearing earphones during the heal time can be problematic in this type of piercing, however the chances of tearing or stretching are low.
9. Anti tragus piercing:The anti tragus is located opposite parallel to the tragus towards the inside. It is kind of a protruding outward ridge placed lateral to the canal. It is a distinct and unique style of ear piercing that will surely catch the eye of people.
8.Rook piercing:Rook piercing is regarded as one of the most painful and difficult to perform ear piercing. However, once done, it imparts you style that no other ear piercing can. This is because of the fact, that depending upon the ear shape, the rook may not be protruding enough to perform the piercing, plus the piercing has to be done in different ear cartilages. It occurs in the folding cartilage separating inner and outer conch and is therefore vulnerable to tearing. It is not possible to carry it out in ears that do not have this fold.
7.Daith piercing:The term “daith” has been coined from Hebrew language meaning wisdom. Daith piercing occurs in the inner ear cartilage that is located just above the ear canal opening. This inner ear cartilage is perforated to give way to thin wired jewelry. Small bead ring type jewelries are worn in daith piercings that make it look cool and trendy.
6.Conch piercing:Conch ear piercing has been acquiring speedy popularity in recent years. There are two conchs present in our ear, the inner and outer one. While the piercing of the inner conch is performed at the ear cartilage’s centre, it requires an advanced and trained profession with special and thicker piercing needles. It is stylish since it lets you sport a classy gem or a barbell ear accessory. Outer conch piercing involves piercing of the outer cartilage of our ear and lesser complex mechanisms. However, conch piercing should not be confused with the helix piercing as the former is performed on the flat portion of the cartilage.
5. Industrial piercing:Industrial piercing is a more noticeable and out of the box type of ear piercing. It is often also referred to as Scaffold piercing. What happens in case of industrial piercing is that two punches are made, on the helix or the ear cartilage and a single long piece of jewelry is worn in them, connecting the two. In case of a vertical scaffold, the holes are carved in a vertical direction comparatively, and a similar long jewelry item is worn. The two ends of the long jewelry have two metal balls so as to prevent the jewelry piece from slip out. This kind of piercing has shown graphs of increasing popularity lately.
4. Anti helix:The anti helix ear piercing is also referred to as the “Snug piercing”. Snug piercing is carried out on the cartilage inside the ear rim which is basically a vertical fold. These piercings appear comparatively shallow to other forms. Curved ball bearing jewelry or circular rings often adorn the snug piercing. The anti helix is placed adjacent to helix and same jewels can be used in both piercings to give an attractive look. Anti helix piercing may not be as popular as helix piercing since the latter is more convenient, still there are many round the globe who have absolute love towards anti helix piercings.
3. Lobe piercing:Lobe piercing is the simplest and most popular form of ear piercing where the lobe at the bottom of the ear is perforated and jewelry is fixed in. It is also regarded the least painful of all as there is no cartilage involved and the number of nerve endings are less in comparison with other parts of the ear. It has been adopted as a trend-cum-tradition by people of most of the world communities. The widest range of earrings is available for ear lobe piercings, of varying lengths, colors and designs. Actually, this traditional form of ear piercing witnessed its popularity heights around three decades ago and since then, there has been no looking back. Multiple piercings and stretched piercing are variations of the ear lobe piercing.
2.Earlobe gauging:Lobe stretching or ear lobe gauging is one of the newest trends in the field of trendy ear piercings. Earlobe piercings that feature bigger diameter gems or piercings big enough to look through are new and unique. Among teens particularly, their influence has been prominent. The process involves stretching of healed lobe piercings to accommodate large sized earrings repeatedly in steps over a long time. However, the risk is high, as chances of tearing and bleeding exist, if careful and correct stretching is not undertaken. Plugs or eyelets being worn as stretched lobe jewelry are common. When it comes to cartilage piercings, dermal punching helps since stretching can lead to scars. Dermal punching is a technique of cutting out holes in cartilages to fix in large sized gems.
1. Helix:The helix piercing is the most popular kind of ear piercing where punctures are made in the upper ear, towards the rim, better known as the forward helix. Helix offers enough space for multiple piercings which are definitely in trend. Usually piercing guns are employed for puncturing the helix but bigger needles may also be used by a few. The helix piercing has found favoritism in the Western world where men and women both are least reluctant to go for it. Helix piercing is the leading fashion, you can’t be hanging out without noticing people with those attractive helix jewelry. Helix piercings often bear two ball earrings, metal rings, studs, beads or gem closed earrings of different colors. Multiple helix piercings forming colorful or bling patterns look really cool.
For more information call:(586)759-8446Read More
If you are looking to get a tattoo or a piercing I would suggest going here. They are very clean, & do very good work! I will never go to another shop!!
KelvinMichaels10/21/2012I got a tattoo cover up here. …I got a tattoo cover up here. They did a crazy great job. I couldn’t be more happy with the work. Ryan was my artist, & he was very cool, laid back, and made me feel confident about being tattooed again. I will definitely be paying them another visit soon.
JannaMckenze10/21/2012 Couldn’t be more happy! Awesom..Couldn’t be more happy! Awesome service, Great artists, Clean, & most importantly, BADASS WORK! I Love my new Tattoo!!
KelvinMichaels10/21/2012 I got a tattoo cover up here. …I got a tattoo cover up here. They did a crazy great job. I couldn’t be more happy with the work. Ryan was my artist, & he was very cool, laid back, and made me feel confident about being tattooed again. I will definitely be paying them another visit
OneCoolDude10/21/2012Ive gotten a couple pretty awe…Ive gotten a couple pretty awesome tattoos from Elite Ink. The staff is super friendly, & definitely help you make a good decision on a lifetime choice. Its a really clean place too! Great work!
For more information call (586)759-8446
Centerline,Warren, and Dearborn HeightsRead More
Click here to view the videos of the tattoo being done!
Morian decided to call the Dave and Chuck The Freak Show, which airs on 101 WRIF in Detroit, where he had first heard the Seattle tattoo story. The show’s producer, James Campbell, contacted John Motyka of Elite Ink. Soon after they arranged tattoo artist Rick Finney, of Elite Ink to perform the tattoo.
“Today being Friday the 13th, it’s a full moon, it just worked out,” Campbell said. “Maybe the tattoo will become a prophecy.”
So Morian woke up, put on his favorite Calvin Johnson jersey and drove to Elite Ink in Centerline. The tattoo reads “Super Bowl 2015 Champs,” and is inked permanently onto his lower left leg. The words go above and below a Lombardi Trophy and a Lions logo.
This morning he, quite literally, bled Honolulu blue.
“I saw that out in Seattle and I thought it was pretty neat,” Morian said Friday afternoon, his new ink still fresh after spending just over an hour in the chair. “I love the Lions; I always have. So I figured why not see if it will turn things around.
“Mentally, maybe it will get everybody together. I don’t know. I didn’t really think it was going to be as big as it seems to be now.”
Morian’s childhood home was less than 10 miles from Ford Field, although he’s never been able to go to a game. Instead, Morian, 23, grew up watching games with his father in Hazel Park.
“My Dad watched them all the time growing up. We would always watched them on Thanksgiving,” said Morian, who is considering the possibility of getting the tattoo altered annually with a new year until it happens. “Everybody loves the Lions and then everybody hates the Lions.
“It’s mixed emotions for everybody, but I’ve always loved them.”
There will no mixed emotions in the streets of Detroit should the Lions — who have never even been to the Super Bowl — win it all in 2015.
“Obviously the tattoo won’t totally be responsible,” Campbell said. “But if the Lions do well and they make it to the Super Bowl, this could be what caused it. Or it could just be a guy who’s got a Super Bowl tattoo on his leg for the Lions that never really sees fruition.”Read More
1. When you visit Elite Ink make sure that you have done your homework and be specific of what you
want and where you want it. The best case scenario for you is to create a tattoo from your original
concept. This will be discussed during your free consultation.
2. A great way to research is to go online and become familiar with tattoos from around the world.
3. Visit Elite Ink Studios and look at the photos of tattoos performed. Be sure to look for creativity, range in subject matter, and clean work that looks appealing. Things to look for specifically is good drawing, clean lines, solid filled in color,and a clear representation of the tattoo.
4. Once you have found the right artist pay attention to their strengths because that is what is going to set aside your tattoo from all the rest. Essentially it is your ticket in having a tattoo that you will be absolutely proud of for years to come.
5. Take a look at the studio and the work area. Usually great work and a work area to be absolutely proud of goes hand in hand.
6. Be flexible in the designing of your tattoo and let the artist take the lead. Its encouraged to offer opinions and suggestions so that the tattoo artist has the best information to perform the best illustration possible.
7. Treat the staff with respect and be ready to pay a good price. If you can’t afford the price than consider having the tattoo done in sessions whereas the payments can be broken up.
8. Book you appointment for the tattoo with a deposit. This assures that you will have a reserved time slot for your amazing skin illustration.
9. Try to be 15 minutes early for your appointment. Make sure you have been well rested and have eaten prior and
never drink alcohol beforehand.
10. Protect your investment by following aftercare instructions thoroughly.
Elite Ink Tattoos has been voted Best Tattoo Studio 2014 by Real Detroit Weekly. Elite Ink continues its run at the top and has been voted best tattoo Studio three out of the last four years. Whether you are looking for something simple, mild, or elaborate Elite Ink has you covered. Featuring an array of award winning artists who offer many styles of body art. Their modern studios features a comfortable private environment. Their friendly staff is available to assist you with your next beautiful skin illustration. Elite Ink offers the unforgettable experience of a lifetime that you can be absolutely proud of!
Visit their studios in Centerline, Dearborn Heights, and Warren. Call (586)759-8446 for more information.Read More
Elite Ink Tattoos is one of the best tattoo studios in Michigan. Elite Ink been voted #1 by CBS Radio and Real Detroit Weekly the last several years and is clearly the choice for tattoo enthusiasts seeking amazing skin illustrations. Elite Ink in Centerline has fast become known as the ultimate tourist destination for tattooees seeking the experience of a lifetime. Their professional setting offers comfort in a spacious layout that is adorned with vast modernizations. Many clients who visit for the first time are completely amazed with their waiting lounge which offers games, merchandise, and comfort. Whether its a first time tattoo, cover-up, or a restoration they can help. Book your free consultation today at Elite Ink Studios. Call (586)759-8446 for more info.Read More
Whether you are an experienced tattoo collector, fan, or a first timer its important to know the difference in body art levels. This usually occurs when a person is knowledgeable enough to shop for a tattoo. Elite Ink offers free consultations to those who need assistance in developing their idea into a vivid skin illustration. After all in order to receive a tattoo that you will be proud of for years to come its necessary to rely on experts like those at Elite Ink Tattoo Studios. Visit their studios in Centerline, Dearborn Heights, and Warren. Call (586)759-8446 for more information.
Check out the following article pertaining to tattoo removal:
From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140119/METRO01/301190012#ixzz2qxNMhVYD
One option that many people turn to instead of complete removal is fading the tattoo to the point where it can be covered up by a different design, said tattooist John Motyka, owner and operator of Elite Ink Tattoo Studios, which has tattoo parlors in Warren, Center Line and Dearborn Heights.
“Before getting a tattoo, the person should consult with the tattooist and see if they are capable of taking on the project and if it’s what they really want,” he said.
In his 22 years in the business, Motyka says he has seen a definite shift in attitudes toward tattooing.
“More than ever, it is a form of self-expression,” he said. “When I started in this business in the early ’90s, it was considered a form of adult entertainment. Now tattooing is a legitimate industry.”
As for undoing the ink, the best thing to do, says Motyka, is go into it accepting that it is forever and plan ahead.
“In my opinion, removal is not an option if you are putting a tattoo on your body,” said Motyka. “As long as people take the impulse nature out of getting a tattoo and do their homework, more often than not, there’s less chance of buyer’s remorse.”Read More
Elite Ink Tattoo Studios are proud to announce the opportunity to win a 2014 Ford Fusion. On January 18, 2014 2-4p.m. 100 select people will have the chance to win and drive away with a 2014 Ford Fusion at the Centerline location. Hosted by DJ Slacker of 98.7 AMP Radio. Must be 18 or older to enter. Listen to 98.7 AMP radio or call (586)759-8446 for more details. Good Luck!Read More
The staff at Elite Ink consists of a variety of gifted individuals who are diverse in many styles of body art. We also offer Body Piercing, Tattoo Removal, and Cosmetic Tattooing. Contact one of our studios today to schedule a free consultation.